What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The secrets that every red ear slider turtle must know
- Learn why your Red-Eared Slider withdraws into its shell and what you should do when it does
- Learn what it means if your turtle moves rapidly or flails when you handle it
- Learn the five reasons why you should not let your Red-Eared Slider hibernate
- Learn what it means if a Red-Eared Slider opens its mouth and hisses at you
- Learn why your Red-Eared Slider may bite you during feeding or handling
- Learn what to do if your Red-Eared Slider goes missing
- Learn how to read your Red-Eared Slider’s behaviour
- Learn how to pack your turtle up for a trip
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Red Eared Slider Secrets scores 71.03/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.redearedslidersecrets.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $19.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: redearedslidersecrets.com you’ll also be taken through to redearedslidersecrets.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)